Re: questions....

my opinion whis is based on economics and bang for the buck.

1> K&N air filter
2> modified airbox
3>Autotech P-Module (or other brand)
4>techtonics cat and exhaust w/ freeflow muffler
5>Cams(now thet they are semi affordable)
6>Nitrous Oxide
7>port and polished head
8>port and polished manifolds
9>2.0L bottom end

with all that you should be around 180 and a 50shot of NOS will net
you 240hp..not bad eh??

 along with this an upper stress bar and short
shift kit add as much to your driving pleasure as any horsepower
increase.

Ryan