Re: [Non Rocco] 78 Rabbit.

	fucking awesome, in my opinion!  go for it.  if there's any
problems with it, it probably won't cost you as much as buying a stock
rabbit and doing it up.  and if it does seem like it'll cost you more than
you see fit to spend, sell it to someone else, or part that mother out!

	if people with older rabbits/a1 jettas want to switch their
cars to single round headlights, they will want to buy the rad support,
grille, headlights, and both front fenders.  the suspension is probably
wortha couple of bucks, as are the sway bars.  there's always somebody out
there looking for parts off an old rabbit.  hell, there was a post from
kevin (i think) a couple days re: the use of early rabbit thingamabobbers
in place of strut bearings or something like that...there's lights,
fenders, carpets, nuts, bolts, screws...damn, guy!  pick that shit up!
bring the $525 that he wants, but give him $400 and see what he says.
barter him a bit.  i'd love to get my hands on one of those little beasts.
the damn things weigh next to nothing and go like stink with the right
motor...

	i'll relax now.

jason
the mad bastard