Fall Clearance Sale

I am running out of storage space and I need to hide the turbo parts from
the wife.  Help me clear off my shelves

Available for best offer +shipping;

Two sets of 84+ front brakes w/vented rotors
1979 Rocco a-arms drilled for sway bar
1979 Steering knuckles
84GTI front and rear swaybars with hardware
78 Alternator
79 A/C compressor
79 Starter
Front Strut cannisters (two pairs)
Rear Neuspeed progressive rate springs
Front Suspension Techniques springs with 1.5 coils cut (way to low for me)
Rear KYB shocks (not much life left but better than stock)
Rear Tochico HP shocks in good condition (will sell when my Bilsteins come
home)

MAYBE: Eibach Pro-Kit springs, lower car approx 1.25 inches ( too high but
plenty stiff ) good for you daily drivers with nasty roads.  These are Mk2
fronts and Mk1 rears
MAYBE: Suspension Techniques lowering springs non-progressive (I will sell
these if I don't like em better than the Eibachs)

I am giving the following away;
Mk1 Grill painted in two coats of PPG concept black
Mk1 Bumper Covers painted black but chipped on one front corner and one
rear corner
Mk1 thingys that go between bumper cover and body painted black.
All these pieces were painted with two coats of primer with flex additive
and two coats of PPG Concept Black.

Thanks for playing,

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop