Re: Potter is the man!

>Hey everyone.  Mike, I just got your WWW.SCIROCCO.ORG and
>WWW.PARTS4VWS.COM stickers and also the Driver Found. \X/ sticker and
>put em on my car.  They rule!  Thanks a bunch man!  BTW, how hard is it
>to make stickers like that?
>
>Pete

Yepper...
Got mine too. Thanks Potterman! my friend with the Sirocco 16V Tried to
swipe the Scirocco.org stickers- he said that it'd be blasphemy if I put
them on a Jetta I. Well, there they are....
I have the parts4vws, scirocco.org, & Hooligan Racing in the rear
(little 4-dr) quarter window. I put the racers wanted on the back
window, and the Driver Found sticker on the underside of the sunroof
deflector- so you can see it only when it pops up!

They're the perfect size. Not to big to be gaudy, but big enough to
read.
Thanks Mike!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen