Re: Club H2O

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998 21:56:47 -0500 "Daniel A. Nowlan" <nowlan@flash.net>
writes:
>Hey, Y'all, what's going on?  Are very many of you members of Club
>H2O?  I thought I'd send them a check for $20 just to see what I get for
my
>money, but I wanted to hear a little feed back from y'all, too.  What's
the
>skinny?  Pretty cool?  Thanks.
>
>Dan
>potential Club Water :Þ member
>'86 8v red martian

Ryan is in that club. :)

its been my personal experience that ive never met anybody in club H2O
that I liked. (Ive never MET Ryan.)

The San Diego chapter president is a total flake. He met me at Cajon
Speedway, introduced himself and was gaga over my shirts and said he
would call me. Never called. Then one day, I drove a (customers) Audi A4
to the Miramar dealer for a Cat warranty. I met him again (he works
there) and he blew me off like he didnt see me. Made eye contact with him
like 4 times and he purposly avioded me. flake.

Im not really one to join clubs as it is. Ive met the 4 clubs around here
and if they're not a completel cluque, then they're nothing but "Lookie
what daddy bought me today"! Nope, not into that. I guess im the
president of club Shawn! (The ONLY member.)
YMMV.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and