damn vandals

well i went camping this weekend, and during the night someone blew out
all my tires and smashed the front left blinker.  i checked at the local
junkyards in vancouver, and found only one of these lights but the guy
wanted waay too much $.  i was wondering if anyone has one for sale, as
i'd rather get it from a fellow lister than the asshole at the yard.
even my parts car doesn't have this turn signal light on it.  having a
smashed light really scars my car and me at the same time so please
help.
sead
84,86 8v