Re: Test and Tune/GSO Autocross

In a message dated 9/13/98 5:20:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Farmracer@aol.com
writes:

<< also- I just got back from an autocross where there was a black 16V mk II
and
 a mk I ITC car that ran in prepared- very cool car.

 ken  >>
Hey Ken,
I was there too.. you might have seen my white 87 16V in the lot as I was
spectating.  Did you find out what hapenned to that guy's mk1 when it
broke?.... i had to get home to replace my ignition switch and a couple other
annoyances.  Anywho.. did you get your car yet?  Later!
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --