the nightmare continues.......

well, for those of you who have read about
my saga with smog at the dealership, a new
problem has arisen since I got the car back.

Last night, my car started bogging, and my tach
needle was doing jumping jacks, but then it went
away.  This morning though, on my way to work
(of course), the car did it again and then promptly
died.  After towing it home (thank you AAA), I
discovered there was no spark from the coil.  I
then cannabalized my '82 for the coil, and threw
it onto the '83.
It fired right up.

My guess is that the dealer burnt my coil somehow
while doing their "diagnostic".

Any other ideas?

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.