Re: 16v Floormats (Response)

>There is quite a bit of interest in this so I thought I'd respond publically.
>
>I'll find out exactly what the costs would be, and at which volumes there
is a
>price break.  I'll notify everyone here when I find out.  As far as color
>and logo, I'm guessing everyone would want what the stock ones looked like
>with the red 16v logo and 'Scirocco' in the proper font.  I'll let you guys
>know where I'm getting this done so if you'd like something a little more
>custom (like no '16v' logo for instance) you could try and arrange something.
>
>I'm kind of suprised at the amount of positive responses I got, I'll look
>into this as soon as possible (right next to the 100 other things I've gotten
>myself into) :-)

I know I've seen several people who've indicated that they want mats that
just say "Scirocco."  I have an 8v, so I don't really want ones that say
"Scirocco 16v," although I'd take 'em if I didn't have a choice.  Let us
know what you find out about that aspect.  Thanks.

Dan
'86 8v red martian (for now)

  mailto:nowlan@flash.net
  http://www.flash.net/~nowlan/