16v Floormats (Response)

There is quite a bit of interest in this so I thought I'd respond publically.

I'll find out exactly what the costs would be, and at which volumes there is a
price break.  I'll notify everyone here when I find out.  As far as color
and logo, I'm guessing everyone would want what the stock ones looked like
with the red 16v logo and 'Scirocco' in the proper font.  I'll let you guys
know where I'm getting this done so if you'd like something a little more
custom (like no '16v' logo for instance) you could try and arrange something.

I'm kind of suprised at the amount of positive responses I got, I'll look
into this as soon as possible (right next to the 100 other things I've gotten
myself into) :-)

==Brett
- --