oil viscosity

What does anybody run for oil viscosity? I live in southern New
England(hot summers, cold winters) and run 20W-50 in summer and
10W-40(always synthetic) in winter. My oil temp is usually around 100
degress cel. and up to 120 in traffic. I have yet to have any problems
but am concerned about the damage at start up I am doing especially with
overhead cams. Was thinking about switching to Castrol Syntec 5W-50. Any
suggestions?

Feenix..."Damn this car runs hot!"
88 16V Rocco
- --