Re: my MKII worth anything?

>All I have to say is that in the short span you have had your Scirocco

>you have asked an untold number of questions and posted an equally
untold

>number of comments. We, as a list, should forbid you from selling your

>Scirocco, unless we receive due compensation for enduring your
e-activity

>during the last few weeks.  :-)

Well, I've actually had the car (and been driving it) for about three
years.  As far as the questions and comments goes, I assume that if I ask
too many questions or respond to too many posts that you guys will tell
me to shut up.  Enduring my e-activity, huh?  lol.  It hasn't been
<italic>that </italic>bad, has it?  Hope not.  I just value what you guys
think.  Conversely, I hope I have helped out some of y'all, too.  :)
Anyway, I'm just exploring my vehicular options right now.  Thanks.

Dan

  mailto:nowlan@flash.net

  http://www.flash.net/~nowlan/

- --