- ------------------------------
Date: 9/8/98 3:34 PM
To: Fenton, Shannon
From: Deede----TOOL FAN, Rich

About a month ago I installed new shocks and springs along with new upper
strut bearings and everything was fine.  But while looking under my hood
today I noticed that the upper strut bearings were no longer laying flush
and there was about a 1/2 inch of seperation.  Is this bad and If so why
did it happen so quickly?

Rich
87 16v

"Do you know why it's called the American Dream?........Because you have
to be asleep to believe it."-George Carlin

Rich Deede
University of Delaware(Comm. major)
1987 VW scirocco 16v

- --