Cruise to Apple Valley Volksfest (Yakima Wa)

 Just wondering if there are any fellow listers who want to cruise to the
Apple Valley Volksfest in Yakima this coming Sunday.  I believe we are
leaving the Seattle area around 6:30am.  So far I think it is me, Tim
Ebling (coordinator of Seattle Cruiseout 98), Jared Erlandson, Chris
Cramer, Jason Rinne, and possibly Riley McDowall.  Any and all Scirocco
owners are welcome to hook up with us.  You could either meet us in
Seattle or along the route, pretty much anywhere along I90.  Here is the
site concerning the show.

  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9010/

 Plus, I believe the day before, Sat night, we are meeting up for dinner
and drinks at a Brewpub in Seattle.  If you are interested in that too,
by all means let me know.  The place we *plan* on going is here:

  http://www.teleport.com/~dgs1300/HartBP.html

 Let me know if you are interested.

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79