Re: Mk1 airdams, anyone?

Is that true?  Intersport has dropped the Kamei air dam run?  I was one of the
people on the list signed up for one.  They were looking for a minimum of 10
pieces in order to reactivate the tooling for a production run.  I have one
but it has a few cracks in it.  I guess we need to start looking again.  I use
to see them in JC Whitney too.  Haven't in a while.  If anyone comes across
any, let us know.

- -dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner