Re: All Lenses Clear

I love clear lenses to a point, all clear indicators like on the european
m3, and stuff.  but an ALL clear (brake lights n'all) rear cluster looks
funny IMO.  I'm pretty sure you can get red bulbs, or there would be a red
bulb cover around the bulb (like a clear euro signal for da rocco).
Anyway, you can get the all clear rear cluster for vw's too, mk2 and 3
golfs, but looks better with red brake and night lights, and clear
indicator.

		just rambling,

Owen
87 16v