Scotland/Uk list members?

Ed,

Another Jock to add to the list .... I'm based in Stirling ( that's just
next to Bannockburn, for all you Mel Gibson fans out there).  I'm
currently putting together a site for a friend who owns Scotland's top
VW modding outfit, Solely VW (personal opinion of course) - if you get
the UK VW mags over there you may have seen some of his work: 16V
Nitrous Caddy, 16V Scala, VR6 Nitrous MK4 Polo, ... - hopefully there
will be plenty of info on the Scottish VW scene when that gets going.

Cheers,