Re: tires

dalewitt wrote:

> Yokohama AVS are probially about as good as you are gonna get.  Toyos are gaining in popularity big
> time lately.  I am currently running Toyo on both my roccos....good tread wear and great in the rain.

I have AVS's on my GTI, and they're okay, but I prefer the SP8000's I had
before
them.. unfortunately they're no longer available in my size.

However - they are available still in 195/50/15, which will fit many of you
guys with aftermarket wheels.  As soon as the P700z's die (if not sooner) on
the 'rocco, I'll have a set of Sp8000's on there in a heartbeat...

- --
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0