[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

SV: [tech] [8v] [cams]

I think it excists to European GTI cams, one for the 1,6 and one
for the 1,8. Both called the G-grind.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,
with your request (subscribe, unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.