Bad hesitation

Ok guys I need some help troubleshooting my car....yesterday we had really
bad rain here and I hit a huge water hole and may car was running fine until
I went to stop...after that whenever it is at lower RPMs it has a bad
hesitation...its ok at higher RPMs. I have replaced cap,points and wire sets
to this point...any other ideas???????......I have also checked the
injectors to make sure I was getting fuel....

Http://www.netjunkies.net/lrb

- --