Re: smog frustrations!!!!

Do you have a digital multimeter?  If so, check the voltage coming
from the O2 sensor.  Once warm, it should sweep back and forth
between about .1 to .9 volts  with the average being about .5 volt.
If not, replace the O2 sensor.  Check the CO adjustment.  Where did
it not pass, Hydrocarbons at idle?  Do you know of anyone that has an
infrared temp sensor?  The inlet and outlet temperatures of the
catalytic converter should have a temperature difference of about 100
deg F.  with the inlet being around 300 deg F.  Just some tips to
help your car pass.  BTW, if the smog deal was run by Nazi's,
wouldn't they tend to be nice to our fine cars from de fatherland?
;)-