Re: [TECH][Dash install]

> I got a new dash and am prepared to install it soon. Any special tips or
> tricks to doing this? Is there a simple way to swap the VIN tags without
> destroying them? TIA!

	Dash replacement is pretty much a learn as you go kinda deal.  you'll find
the hardest part is to line the clips up at the front of the dash.  And the
rivets that hold the vin tag on can just be drilled out, and new ones put
in.

	let me know when you get down to it, if you get stuck ask away.

			HTH

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571