Thanks Kevin, Chris and Brett...can we beat this horse any more?

I have only been on this list for a few months, but I have learned a ton!  It has rekindled my interest in our beautiful cars---to think I was actually thinking about selling it and getting a Jeep (well, not seriously, but the thought did cross my mind)!  No way in hell I'll do it now!

So, thanks a lot Kevin for what you have done.  Thanks Brett for your quick work, and thanks Chris for taking the helm.  I have to say, I look forward to reading the digest everyday (whoa, nice little rhyme, eh?)

Victor Farren

- --