Anybody looking for a rocco? (don't reply to me!!)

I'm not selling my turbo rocco, but this dude is! (don't reply to me!!)

FUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN!

1984 SCIROCCO - - Callaway turbo, 5-speed, power brakes, power windows, power
door locks, Wolfsburg Edition, low MILES, new fuel system, battery, tags, DP
wheels, looks & runs good, $2450 or best offer, 602-917-4593.
Location: Chandler, AZ

- -Noah
- -83 turbo 'rocco
- -83 16v cabbie