Re: Swapping motors?

when dropping the engine down have a set of spare hands to guide it
down or it will lopside and land on the oil pan for sure then just
jack the car up enough to slip it out the side wheel well, with the
tire off of course,else you either have to remove the rear motor
mount bracket and lay it on its back or jack the car up really really
high to slide out the front. if you have the head off it makes for a
slightly ligher block, and if you drop the tranny first, you can lay
it on its back and slide it out the front.

Ryan