BAD leak in power steering pump

the power steering pump on my 85 wolfie leaks like a friggin sieve- I mean a
quart every week to 10 days. I have tightened the clamps to the hose on the
resevoir, added power steering fluid stop leak(STP) and even siliconed the
fittings and still it is pouring out of the car.

any advice on this? is this common? can i fix it or do I need a new pump? can
the fittings be changed? now I have a pump that is constantly wet, black spots
on my driveway and a blue silicone mass visible under the spoiler.

Ken Neher
FS 4 93 LX 5.0
85 Wolfie 8V
89 Grand Am, out back somewhere