RE: Weird electrical happenings...

Thanks for the help - I found the problem - the connector to the back of
the fuse box had corroded, and because of the current going through it, it
melted, and sent no power out the black/red wire. On the recommendation of
my mech., I ran the black/red directly to a keyed post on the back of the
fuse box, complete with a 10A inline fuse. The only problem that I have
now, is that I have no drivers rear parking/side/taillight. Coming from the
fusebox D19, was the black/red and a smaller (18ga?) black/yellow. I
spliced the bk/y in with the bk/r, but still nothing. I believe that the
bk/y coming from D19 is the left rear light assy, could someone confirm
this, please?

I'm about to go back to the mech, and see if he'll let me photocopy the
wiring diagrams in his Bentley - unless there is someone out there
willing/able to scan them for me??? BTW the reason that I have the later
Bentley is that so many of my cars components are from the later cars...
(engine, brakes etc...)

Thanks again,

Greg