Re: $$ for The list (is not gonna die?)

> If there is a need for financial support for the new host, count me in.
>
> Mark . . .   (THINK VW)

I'm hoping it won't come to that...I just checked in to onelist.com, and
they tag on an advertisment to each post...this really doesn't excite me
too much.  I also just got off the phone with with my ISP, and after trying
to impress them with my computer/server/UNIX skills (IE. I'm low maintainance),
they said they would get back to me...they've never hosted a mailing list
for a subscriber before, but they are running majordomo.

==Brett
- --