Front Turn Signal Light

Hello,

   I'm looking for a Drivers side turn signal, which would normally be found
in the front of a Scirocco 2 (my car 1984 Scirocco).  Anyways I don't have
one, so anyone that does, and doesn't need it any longer, (i.e. pulling apart
an old car) please e-mail me here or at Gabool@hotmail.com (in case I can't
respond from here, my mail's a little screwy at the moment).  Then we'll work
out a price for the little sucker and have 'er sent up to me.  Location:
Alberta, Canada.  Thanks.

Scottish
'83 Rocco (project)
'84 Wolfie Rocco