Re: Oil Filter

In a message dated 10/27/98 4:43:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, bhonnold@pac-
cap.com writes:

<< I know it's been covered before but which is the best oil filter to use???
  I have been using FRAM but I recall someone mentioning that there was one
 that had the all important bypass valve in it.

 Brian Honnold
 '78 Rocco Ragtop >>
I don't know about that Bypass valve, but I started using a K&N oil filter
about 5 changes ago and I'm VERY impressed with it.  My oil is remarkably
cleaner at every oil change than it had been before.  I am very serious about
this.  I religiously used OEM ones from the dealership until the K&N.  It only
costs a couple bucks more than the dealership one and is worth it as far as
I'm concerned.
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87