Weighing your car, HyperWhites, & Jasons

Hey gang,
	This is a question I've wondered about for quite a while... sparked by
Brett's post about IP rules for weight bla bla bla....
	Can you just go to one of those truck weigh stations and have your car
weighed?  How do you do it?  Will all those trucker guys laugh at me and
try to splatter my Scirocco like it was an ant?

	I'm just curious-- I've always sorta wanted to weigh my car...

			Thanks,
				Jason

PS:  I just ordered a set of the HyperWhite bulbs from Frank at Eurotek...
so look out for a review.  (Gee, Frank, watch out- if I don't like em, your
reputation is fucked. hehe, j/k).  Of course, who took the order from me?
Another fucking Jason... I've been spending a lot of time in direct contact
with customers at work, and every other customer is a fucking Jason... it's
amazing.  Suddenly we've all graduated and worked our way into the job
force, and we're all realizing that there are soooo many Jasons in this
country! :)  Very strange.

- --