Lookin for a Corrado...Help??

Hey there..I drive a 76Rabbit and it's pretty fast..looks kinda cool..and
corners awesome..but I want a car that will do all that and still be smooth
and euro..not like a race-car....I can sell my Rabbit for about $3000 pretty
easy to some people I know..but how much would a good Corrado be??And were all
Corrados supercharged..and whats the G60???Just wondered and a response would
be greatly appriciated..
Thanx,
Greyson
76 Rabbit