Re: Windshield

I have had to replace my windshield twice within the last 6 months.  First
time it cost me $150 and the second time it cost me $115.  I think i
lucked out that second time.

HTH,

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin