Re: misses/hesitates when gas pedal depressed

At 11:50 PM 10/25/98 , (V.Harris (Fnugen)) wrote:
>  Hey all. This is in effect a NON-Rocco post. I figure seeing how I am a
>member of the list, and could easily have said it was my Rocco....but why
>bother right?? It is still a request for mechanical knowledge and expertise
>on a JH. I just picked up a 1984 GTI which was a really good deal,
>but........it idles just fine (after readjusting the timing belt and timing)
>but once I even so much as breath on the gas pedal...it sputters and misses
>really bad!!! (this is only when cold and up to the almost warm stage) So, I

Hey Verne,
	Make sure the little microswitch that trips as soon as you put your foot
on the gas is working right... I have no clue, but since you say that it
happens if you so much as breathe on the pedal... check it!
		Jason

Hey, btw did you ever get a box for the muffla?

- --