Re: misses/hesitates when gas pedal depressed

Seems like the control pressure regulator isn't lowering the pressure enough, or
at all, when the engine is cold. Probably have to take it to a shop that has the
special gauge and valve setup to test this. I call it the '"control pressure
regulator". It may generally be known by another name. It's the thing on the
front of the block next to the distributor and under the coolant return hose
with the two braided steel lines running to it.
Best of luck
Dan