Re: SV: SV: Back on track (back on road more accurate)

On Sun, 25 Oct 1998 23:02:40 +0100 "Roland Johansson"
<scirocco@mail.bip.net> writes:
>Had a air/fuel ratio meter and that one showed nice mixture, but
>#2 didn't get enough. It costs to stay first in line.
>Or another view, shit happens when you party naked

Ah, if only on cylinder went lean on you then it wouldnt very well show
up on a meter would it. I wasnt thinking.
Well, how very true, sheist does happen now and then. Thats the price for
being one bad ass running turbo Roc! :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and