Sabotage

I don't plan to keep sending the list all the sad drivel from Lerb (Mike
Weiler) but I thought I'd share his latest act of maturity with you all.
He's subscribed me to some ungodly number of mailing lists and I've already
gotten at least 300 messages this morning. I'll be signing off now for sure,
since there's no point in trying to wade through even more shit from this
socially challenged stain of a boy. I wouldn't even know where to begin to
go about trashing his e-mail system the same way, but I'm sure some of you
do. Mike Weiler is: lerb@redrose.net in case anyone needs to contact him
directly.

Thanks, and goodnight!
JR