Re: [debate][140hp JH?]

what the heck, we all on crack? a JH can easily see 140hp
with all those mods he listed. The big key is ported and polished
head and his CR. those two things prob give him at LEAST +20hp over
all the other boltons he has. Ther'es a Club H2O member down here,
Willie Cortez with one of them Etienne Cabriolets, hes got everything
possible done to that naturally aspirated 8v engine and it's a
screamer, I havent raced him, and he IS in a heavier car, but I'm
willing to bet hes gotta be putting out at least 140+hp. Call him and
talk to him yourself. I also know this guy Heinz (eh Dale?) who SAYS
he only has an 8v, but dale can attest to how fast the car is
compared to his 180hp Rocco.....can't he? hehe

I know you auto-x Shawn M, so you gotta keep it legal,but hey gobuy
another JH rocco, get the head worked, and FEEL the power outta that
weenie engine.

Ryan