No Subject

There is no need to take the door apart, or the outside handle apart.

Once open, take the latch off (2 allen bolts), clean the rust and crap out. Grease the piss out of it, and put the mess back on.  My car needed a new little spring to make all well again.  I had one hanging around that worked. But there is little need to buy a new latch.

Dan Brideau

http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco

check out my Grand Prix Legends site:

http://www.hobbyetc.com/gpl

At 12:31 PM 10/24/98 -0400, Wm. Josiah Erikson wrote:

>My friend Ryan has an '86 Golf 4-door, and neither of the rear doors
>will open.
- --