Re: New Scirocco II body kit available from Reiger

Ken,

	It would be great to see that on scirocco.org!  Sounds a bit like the kit
i was talking about from seidle, has more old reiger style side skirts,
with the air duct at the back, and the bumpers are like A2 big bumpers, but
longer front to fit the car.  there are a few more air ducts.. .and the
rear bumpers is a little more different than the normal A2.

	Hope to see the new reiger kit.  I thought all the world had given up on
the scirocco, glad to see someone still thinks its worth making products
for :)

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571