Was: Re: Pulled over again for window tint (long) ****Content alert.****

I just _had_ to offer my $.02.

(Snip, snip.)

>> >Feenix..."What do you call 10,000 cops at the bottom of the ocean?"
>>
>> Fuck You. That's what I call it.
>>
>>               Shawn Meze
>>
> NOW I'M PISSED! I was willing to drop this thread but you ignorance
>annoys me.

Speaking of displaying ignorance.  Did you not read the part where Shawn
states that he WAS a cop, but he got out of it?  Maybe that makes him just a
LITTLE more knowledgeable on the topic of law enforcement than you?

>I am an educated non crime commiting citizen that pays my
>taxes and KNOWS the law! Cops have no right to approach a vehicle for no
>reason.

Maybe not in PA, but damn near everywhere else they DO have the right to
pull you over for ANY reason.  It can be as simple as checking to see if you
have insurance or your seatbelt buckled.

>That is all I meant originaly. If they pull someone over use the
>PA. Its that simple. I used to live in the "cuntry" and was off the road
>with a girl at night doing nothing illegal.

That is just begging for trouble.  From what I have read, and from the
experiences of some personal friends that is the most likely scenario for
things like date rape and worse.

>Low and behold shit broke
>out with cops probably because they were bored. I have had other
>experiences with the police that leave a foul taste in my mouth.

We all have.  I am not defending ALL police officers everywhere.

>They 99.9% of them are arrogant, brainwashed, ASSHOLES!

Unless you can honestly tell me that you know ALL of the police officers in
our country you should avoid making stupid generalizations like that.

>Period. If you can't see that then you live somewhere nice.

I live somewhere nice?  I live in Dallas, Texas  Gang violence, drug abuse,
murder, it is all pretty damn common here.  Not exactly the nicest place to
live.  But certainly not the worst.

>Or you are also brainwashed.

Whatever.

>Nothing more to say.

Please let that be true.

>Feenix..."Laws create crime"

That had to be the most idiotic thing I have heard in a long time.  That is
like saying "Food creates obesity" or my favorite "Speed Kills".  It's
ignorance, greed and plain stupidity that encourage people to commit crime.

People need to realize that it is not easy when you get up for work every
morning knowing that some 14 year old kid high on crack might put a bullet
in your head just because you are a police officer.  Or knowing that nearly
everything that everybody you interact with in a work day says is a lie.
"Honest officer, I didn't realize I was going 80 in a 55." or "Gee, I just
didn't see that stop sign".

Ever wonder why police officers have a higher rate of suicide than any other
profession?  Could it be the stress?
Do YOU have a better alternative?  Better yet, could you do a better job?

'Nuf said.
Aaron
'79 Scirocco S - FOR SALE (in Dallas, Texas)
'93 Corrado SLC

- --