Re: window tint (My Tint)

I'm in Texas, and had the darkest 3M Limo tint the guy could find
installed on my car. Last time I had the car inspected the guy said
it was a good thing it was an 87 modelyear because anything 88 and up
in Texas has to adhear to the tint laws, anything older than 88 is
excluded because origionally back then you were allowed any tint
darkness, sorta a grandfathering provision. To which I just stated
that the car was boutgh that way, it passed inspection. So everytime
I got pulled over thats what i told the cops, see it passed
inspection, see its legal. butthey'd still fuck with me and harras me
while I was breaking no laws. To me 90% of cops are complete
assholes and don't have anything better in life than to harass and
bully around decent citizens..

My personal opinion, screw the tint laws, that bullcocky about not
being able to see int the car is complete bull. They have a
loud speaker, they can order you to roll down the windows and get
out, they can wait for backup to arrive to approach said vehicle,
those damn flood lights are bright, you'd have to have a solid sheet
of metal not to be able to see in with those suckers. and if the cops
is really freaked his backup can pull in front of the car and shine
the light in...duh,their just too damn lazy, and impose the laws on
us to make thier job even lazier. Its not a safety issue.

hmmwhile im at it that crap about the 5" eyebrow tint..WHO THE HELL
is looking up into the sky while their driving?? I can lower my sun
visors 7 inches of blocked windshield, why can't i have a tint or
sticker blocking that same ammout of space...what, do people often
have to dodge falling airplanes on our highways?? Its much safer to
have a 7 or 8" tint strip across the top of your windshield, keeps
the sun out of the eyes driving home at 5pm westbound.

Ryan