Re: Cold start valve

At 04:07 PM 10/22/98 -0400, you wrote:
	If so, just run a thick ground strap from the battery to the mounting
>plate of the ignition coil... attach it to the bolt that holds the mounting
>plate to the firewall.  I used a thick, red starter cable from Pep Boys.
>	It completely cured all of my cold starting problems- and I am sure it
>will do same for you!

This should definitely help. Also, using a larger wire from the battery
positive to the starter, adding a ground strap from the battery negative to
the alternator housing(even a small one works), and replacing the stock
battery ground strap(or at least clean all the connection points) will help
also. These are all cheap fixes, and will improve your starting, and your
battery life too.

Brad

- --