RE: Content

No Brad you get to stay,  you see, Alex was blatently being a weenie and
following an example set by Mr. Peele who has questionable motivations.

You on the other hand brought up several recent relevant subjects.  Hondas,
exhausts and exhaust tips just to name a few.

Can't you just see Mannix and Meze pounding their delete keys right about
now.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop