RE: Content

Hi,

  I have a Honda Civic. It kicks ass, and is wicked fast. With all the
carbon fiber stickers I have added to it, it is ultralight. I have also
found performance gains from my massive subwoofers(too technical to explain
how it works), as well as reclining my seat back. However, there is one
thing that it is missing in order to beat 911s. That is it doesn't have a
good enough exhaust. So what size(and brand) exhaust tip should I get with
this in mind?

Thanks
Brad

PS Yes I am looking to get banned for life by Brian....

- --