From: Brian Honnold <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>
To: "scirocco-l@scirocco.org" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Content
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 12:49:20 -0700

Just to let everyone know.

Mark is now the official content screener for the group please check with
him before posting useless material..

Oh and just to stay on topic, I drove my Roc to work today....it was fun

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop

On Wednesday, October 21, 1998 12:25 PM, Mark A Peele
[SMTP:scirocco.gtx@juno.com] wrote:
> hmmm . . .
>
> this duznt seem much like a list question - please respond directly to
ND

- --------- End forwarded message ----------