I love my car (Formerly: Oxy Sens Hell)

    Well, everybody, about an hour ago I ranted about my Oxy. Sensor brain
being a piece of half pound $429 junk.  But, to the junk yard I went.  To my
amazement, I found the exact box.  In a car the dealer, of course, told me
it would not be in.  Anyway, got the box, did not even bother to go inside
when I got home.  Plugged in new box, and wow my frequency valve hums.  Oh
my, I now remember why I bought this car.

    It is like a brand new car, after all, it now runs without chugging.  It
is incredible.  Now, all I have to do is hunt down the relay that stupid box
blew up, so I do not have to pop my hood and hook up wires to go anywhere.
Then, I will actually have a running completely stock Scirocco, and I am
happy.  Ok, enough of my story.  Enjoy your day, and share in my happiness a
little.

Matt Willey
'84 (Super-Incredible) Scirocco
'88 (Still without a muffler) Mustang Convertible

- --