Spanish Passat

Gregory Frenzel escribiÛ:

> Speaking of Passats...
> heh
> I hear in Spain they have/had four door Passats that look _very_ similar
> to our Sciroccos, just as low and longer.   I have nothing to confirm
> this it's all hearsay, but wouldn't THAT look cool?

Yes it's true. It is still possible today to see many of them around. There are
two versions, the coupÈ with 4 doors which certainly has a familarity (I use to
call it the Scirocco's big brother) with the Mk1and the station wagon. I don't
know how they would be exclusive of Spain. I have seen recently many station
wagons with german plates.

I will shoot some pictures on the next one I'll see and send it privately to
those who ask me for it.

Alfred

- --