Good prices for Momo shift knobs?

I installed my Blue Igniters last night (which, by the way, added about
7.3 hp to my 85, according to my solar powered, cordless dyno), and as I
was leafing through the Rapid Parts catalog I came across a leather
handbrake boot for $40 --which looked nice and I do plan to buy-- and
also a red-stitched Momo shiftknob that I really liked.

They are selling it for $50. Are there any other places out there that
sell Momo like that cheaper?

Thanks,

Ilias

ps: their colored gauge facec, by the way, were not too much to my
liking. They use some miserable font, and their price is $110. I am glad
I bought my white gauge faces from Deutchcar in England for $45
- --even though it took them two tries to get them right.