Re: Hey Brett ( Brent?)

At 09:10 PM 10/19/98 EDT, Shawn C Meze wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:44:43 -0700 Dean Futrell <DFutrell@whpacific.com>
>writes:
>>Hey Brett ( Brent),
>>Scirocco list owner, drop me a line...
>>
>>Dean
>

>The Scirocco list owner would be Kevin Wenzel (Kevmeister. -AKA-
>"Wheezer").
>
>:)

That's Wenzez to you, beeatch!  He goes by other names, depending on which
"hat" he's wearing, but we won't talk about Kevin's Closet.  He does have
great taste in stockings, however.  Didja know he likes that Zena the
Vampire Seamstress show?  WTF?  Huh.  Superman, too, oh, and get this - he
admitted in public that his favorite show of ALL time is not Barney, but
the Greatest American Hero.  Not kidding.  Said he'd be really psyched if
the Scirocco List would make him a cape to wear like the GAH had.  Just
call him GAH, he likes it.  Cool.  Dressing up like GAH for Halloween,
tried to get me to dress up as Gillian Anderson, but nope, can't do it.
I'm dressing up as Uncle Jesse or quite possibly Nicole Eggert.  Anyone see
the new Chucky movie?  CHUCKY!!!!!!!!!!  Har.  Oh, wait, Scirocco content,
uhh, I drove one recently.  Yeah, that's it.

I.Mannix(heh - GAH....)
- --